About Me

Welcome to Patches' Cyclery. My name is Patrick 'Patches' Murphy and I work as a bike mechanic. Well known for my excessive dropping of tools, with a love for the unconventional. If you like the look of anything on the site, or would like your bike worked on email me at patchescycles@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Next Weeks Post

Next week we will see a return of Emo's Rant, he does not know it yet though, There will be an interview with Mark Clavarino, the guy where wheels go to die, with some pictures of his Ricardo, which is a consistent patient of Patches' Cyclery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What the shit is this!!!! I have to work for you now?

I will do it, not for you, but for my significant hatred of hipsters and their my-bicycle-is-a-fashion-accessory crap.

Plus they ruined mustaches for the rest of us

Followers