About Me

Welcome to Patches' Cyclery. My name is Patrick 'Patches' Murphy and I work as a bike mechanic. Well known for my excessive dropping of tools, with a love for the unconventional. If you like the look of anything on the site, or would like your bike worked on email me at patchescycles@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Parts for your build

Selection of handle bars, Cinelli chop and flop bullhorns, Nitto drop bars, also have some Shimano 105s and some old Hillbrick's in black.

Fiamme Stem, made in Italy with Montreal pantographed on one side.

Cinelli drop bars
Superbe Pro 170 cranks. Be like patches and ride a set of these.

Campagnolo Seat Post 27.0 and some Italian saddle

Shimano 600 Cranks
Normandy Track Hubs, made in France

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like you blog very much!!!

Followers